FAQ – Cirque du Soleil
- Discounted tickets are available for AMCIS 2019 conference attendees for Friday, August 16 – 7:00 PM and 10:15 PM shows available.
- 4:45 PM – Departure time from ICC (pick up location TBD) for 7:00 PM show
- 6:00 PM Dinner – if dinner option selected and paid in advance
- 8:00 PM – Departure time from ICC (pick up location TBD) for 10:15 PM show
- 9:15 Dinner – if dinner option selected and paid in advance
- After the show you can be dropped off at the following hotels: Krystal, Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Cancun or the Aloft
- Transportation Fee – $20 USD (roundtrip)
- Distance – approximately 45 minutes
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10 if you’re interested in the special transportation services provided exclusively for AMCIS attendees.
- If 20+ attendees have requested transportation for each show, a form will be sent to you for completion.
- In order to guarantee transportation services for pick-up at the ICC and drop-off at the three conf. hotels, a minimum of 20 reservations is required. Additional fees will apply if minimum is not reached. You will be contacted directly by Claudia Lizzette Romero Rosas.
- Cancellation Policy – No changes (show date, times, etc.) nor cancellations once ticket(s) have been purchased.
Please contact Claudia Lizzette Romero Rosas email@example.com directly with any questions.
*Disclaimer: Reservation and payment is between the attendee and Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ, Riviera Maya exclusively. AIS/AMCIS shall not be held liable.